Friday, December 3, 2010

For the Love of Fur no more


I have always had a deep obsession with fur, whether it was being worn, dressing up a room or just sitting there. Lately however I have progressively changed my ways and become more eco friendly and as I cant dim my obession for fur, I have moved onto Faux. Now that I have a more environmentally friendly out look on life- I have not joined Green Peace as of yet- I love to support any campagin that helps our natural world. My favorite being Id rather go naked than wear Fur campaign by PETA, also supported by numerous celebrities and influential people.



Support or donate to PETA here

1 comment:

  1. i find the fur-hate debate really interesting.
    i mean, it WOULD be ecological to use the fur of an animal if you were going to eat said animal?

    if you caught a bunny, ate it's meat, used it's bones for gelatin and used it's fur for fashion - you're using the whole animal and not just one part, which surely is better than just eating the little muppet?

    if you're going to eat the animal anyway (or someone is), why not wear it too? then the little fuzzies don't die in vain!

    i'm all for waste not, want not.
    if there's a way to use everything you've harvested (and replace / replenish the source), go for it! :)

    of course, i admire vegans and vegetarians for their will-power and eco-thoughts, but if i'm going to consume meat, i'd feel better knowing the animal died for a lot more uses than my sammich!

    i might write a blog about this myself!

    -QB (http://qualianblue.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete